Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
Serving North Texas and surrounding areas
- This course is specially designed to train those responsible for children’s health in meeting state-specific requirements.
- It meets regulatory and credentialed training requirements for child-care workers in all 50 states
- Course length: Ranges from 2.5-8 hours.
- Depending on which modules are taught; includes skills testing, which is done during the course.
- Workbooks can be purchased through American Heart Assoc. website.
If You Work With Children, You Will Need To Take This Course!