Heartsaver Pediatric First AidServing North Texas and surrounding areasIf You Work With Children… You Will Need To Take This Course!
You must pass a skills test to qualify for a Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid course completion card.
- Course Description
- This Course Is Intended For:
- Child-care and Foster-care Workers
- Recreation and Other Community Program Staff
- Camp Counselors
- Sports Coaches and Trainers
- New Parents, Guardians, and Other Caretakers
- This Course Covers:
- Pediatric First Aid
- Asthma Care Training
- Adult/Child CPR with Mask
- Adult/Child AED
- Pediatric First Aid Topics
- Infant CPR with Mask
• This course is specially designed to train those responsible for children's health in meeting state-specific requirements.
• It meets the regulatory and credentialed training requirements for child-care workers in all 50 states.