Child Care ClassesServing North Texas and surrounding areasThis course meets OHSA requirements for Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
Each year, child care directors and their staff are encouraged to upgrade their training by taking various child care classes. Hand To Heart CPR offers instructor-led training classes at your facility. These sessions last one hour and are informative and give valuable information that makes a positive improvement in the child care environment.
- Who Should Take This Course
Course length may vary for each class
- Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse
- Safety in Child Care
- Preventing Communicable Disease
- Health Needs of Pre-School Children
- Sids & Shaken Baby
- This Course Covers
Call for more info.
- What bloodborne pathogens are and how they are spread.
- How to protect oneself from exposure
- How to clean oneself and the area of exposure
- How to report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.