Heartcode Basic Life Support CPRServing North Texas and surrounding areasIf you're a Healthcare Professional… You Will Need To Take This Course!
Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to qualify for a BLS for Healthcare Providers Course card.
The BLS for Healthcare Providers course is designed to provide a wide variety of certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
- Course Description
Course length: Approximately 4.5 hours
- Emergency Medical technicians
- Physician Assistants
- Residents or fellows
- Medical or Nursing Students in Training
- Respiratory, Physical, and Occupational Therapists
- Aides, Medical or Nursing Assistants, and other Allied Health Personnel
- First responders, such as Police Officers and Firefighters
- Laypeople whose work brings them into contact with members of the public, such as school, fitness center, or hotel and restaurant employees.